Bharat Pensioner’s Samaj presentation to 7th CPC
- Pension is not largesse but a right.
- Should be adequate to enable retd. employee to live with standard he was living.
- There Should be no discrimination on the basis of date of retirement.
- Gap between haves & have lots should go on reducing
- Healthcare is a fundamental right of ex employee.
Quantum of pension
Emoluments for Pension
Parity in Pension
No cut off dates
Gulf between highest & lowest paid
Additional old age pension
Pension to be net of Income Tax
Ex- servicemen status
Family pensioners other than spouse
New Pension Scheme
Restoration of commuted value
Restoration of commutation to PSU absorbees
Injustice to those born onIst jan & on Ist july
Hospital Regulatory authority
Fixed Medical allowance
- Federations of C.G. Pensioners’ associations be granted recognition by Government.
- Pensioners’ representatives should be included in various Committees & Forums wherein issues relating to pensioners’ are discussed & decided.
- SCOVA may be upgraded to JCM level.
- Scope of Pension Adalats be widened to include Genl.Grievances& Pensioners associations may be permitted to present pensioners cases in Pension Adalats.
THANK YOUSource: http://scm-bps.blogspot.in/2015/02/bps-to-7th-cpc-presentation.html