March to Parliament was held on 28.04.2015 and call of strike has been given by JCA on 23.11.2015 on the demands of central government employees. On the backdrop of the pressure mounted by JCA, DOPT has called a meeting of NC JCM on 29.05.2015 to discuss and consider the issues of central government employees.
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra,
Secretary, Staff Side,
National Council (JCM)
13, C Ferozshah Road
2. No privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways and Defence Establishments and no corporatisation of postal services.
3. No Ban on recruitment/creation of post.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
5. No outsourcing; contractorisation, privatisation of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the Printing Presses; the publication, form store and stationery departments and Medical Stores Depots; regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
6. Revive the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
7. Remove the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
9. Remove the ceiling on payment of Bonus.
10. Ensure five promotions in the service career.