A meeting of Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers Organisations (CCGGOO) delegation with DOP&T Secretary is scheduled to be held on 13th October 2015 (Tuesday) at 10.30Hrs in North Block, New Delhi.
A meeting of the National Council (JCM) Staff side with Joint Secretary, DOP&T, Joint Secretary (Pers.) Department of Expenditure and Joint Secretary, Ministry of Labour is scheduled to be held on Friday, the 9th October 2015 at 1500 hours in Room No.190, Conference Room, North Block, New Delhi, to discuss the issues raised in the Charter of Demands of 02/09/15 All India Strike which includes
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA; Include Gramin Dak Sevaks within the ambit of 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of 6th CPC.
- Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund; increase the quantum of gratuity.
- Remove the ceiling on payment on bonus
- Urgent measures for containing price-rise through universalisation of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market.
- Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation. No ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all vacant posts.
- Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measure for violation for labour laws. Against Labour Law Amendments
- No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
- Universal social security cover for all
- Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme. Assured enhanced pension not less than Rs. 3000/- P.M. for the entire working population.
- Fix minimum wage with provisions of indexation.
- Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State PSUs. Stoppage of contractorisation in permanent perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as regular workers for same and similar work.
- No outsourcing, contractorisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, the publications, form stores and stationery departments and medical stores Depots; regularize the existing daily-rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
- Compulsory registration of Trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting applications; and immediate ratification of ILO Convention C 87 and C 98.
- Revive the JCM functioning at all level as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the Central Government Employees.
- Against FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
- No Privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways, Defence Establishment and no corporatization of Postal services.
- Remove arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointment.