1. Pay Scales and allowances are arrived by multiplying 2.57, just 14.29 % increase over existing pay and Allowances after DA neutralization.
2. The rate of HRA has been abruptly reduced,
3. Payment of CCL has been reduced for second 365 days.
4. Same confusion in MACP continues,
5. Uncertainty in Pension benefit in NPS continues.
6. Existing Pension provisions are left un touched. None of the proposals submitted by Pensioners Associations are not considered.
7. Minimum Pay is very much less; Maximum Pay is lavishly higher. [Minimum Rs.18000 – Maximum Rs.275000]
8. Gap between Minimum and Maximum Pay is not reduced, but unfortunately increased. [In sixth CPC it is 1:12 , 7th CPC Recommends 1:14]
9. All the Pay commission reduced the number of pay scales but 7th Pay commission maintained the existing pay scales,
10. 55 Allowances are abolished, No new allowances are introduced,
11. Same 3% increment continues, NCJCM demand for Two Increment Days 1st January and 1st July is not considered
12. No considerable benefit on Promotion,
13. Interest free advances including LTC advance are abolished,
14. Except the introduction of New Pay Matrix, nothing new in the recommendations of 7th Pay commission
15. Again uniform Multiplication factor was not applied for arriving Entry Pay for various Grades.
So the Central government employees are expecting the Government to pay attention to the concerns of Govt servants in respect of some recommendations of 7th pay commission which need to be addressed to boost the morale of the Central Govt staffs.