STRIKE IS DEFERRED, BUT THE STRUGGLE SHALL CONTINUE
1. House Rent Allowance (HRA) rate reduced from 30%, 20% and 10% to 24%, 16% and 8%
2. 52 existing allowances are to be abolished.
3. All interest-free advances including Festival advance, are to be abolished. Only interest bearing advances to be retained.
4. Salary for the second year of Child care leave granted to women employees should be reduced to 80%.
5. For Three Time bound promotions (Assured Carreer Progression) passing examination and other conditions made mandatory.
6. New Pension Scheme (NPS) shall continue, recommended only some cosmetic changes.
7. Contractorisation and casual labour System shall be continued.
8. Outsourcing of Government functions to continue.
9. Employment of retired personnel to be legalized and panel of experienced retired personnel should be kept ready.
10. Filling up of vacancies – commission pointed out that there are six lakhs unfilled vacancies in Central Government services, but no recommendations for filling up the vacancies in a time bound manner by special recruitment.
11. Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks of Postal department – rejected.
12. Increase in minimum pension percentage, Fixed medical Allowance to Pensioners and increment rate – rejected.
Drastic Reduction of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government Employees, Opted in 7th Pay Scale Dear friends, As you are awa...