ALL INDIA RAILWAYMEN’s FEDERATION
All Affiliated Unions,
The issue will be discussed in the next PREM Meeting at the Railway Board’s level.
It has been decided that a committee would be appointed to decide the issue.
|Existing % age of distribution||Revised % age agreed|
– Granting of Group `B’ status to all the staff in GP Rs.4600 or allotment of GP Rs.4800 to certain percentage of posts now in GP Rs.4600.
– Upgrading of LP/M&E to GP Rs.4600.
– Review of SPAD (without causing accident). All the Zonal Railway affiliates of the AIRF have been asked to send the number of SPAD cases, where punishment of Removal from Service/Compulsory Retirement has been inflicted.
– Granting of Special Allowance of Rs.2700 p.m. to all Track Maintainers.
– Granting of Special Allowance of Rs.5000 p.m. to all Controllers.
– Starting pay of ASM to Rs.4200 with change of designation to SM with 60% in GP Rs.4200 and 40% in GP Rs.4600.
– Higher grade posts to Radiographers and Lab. Technicians of Medical Deptt.
– Dental Hygienist to be upgraded to GP Rs.4200.
– Granting of GP Rs.4800 to Lab. Supdt. and GP Rs.4600 to CMA (Medical Deptt.)
– Starting pay of Physiotherapist at GP Rs.4200.
– Entry Grade Pay of Dresser to be raised from GP Rs.1900 to GP Rs.2000.
– Special Running Allowance of Rs.2250 pm for LP/M&E, Rs.1,125 pm. for LP/Passenger, Motorman and Guard/M&E, LP/Goods Rs.750 pm. DA on the same, including pensionery benefits.
– Stepping up of pay of seniors be allowed (as recommended).
– Employees in GP Rs.4800 to be upgraded to GP Rs.5400 on completion of 4 years of service.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)