Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission.
Draft Recruitment Rules for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission are attached herewith for perusal of all concerned. Comments of stakeholders, if any, may please be sent to this Department on or before 15.03.2017 at the address Section Officer, Estt.(B.I), Department of Personnel & Training, Room No.215-C, North Block, New Delhi. A soft copy of the comments may also be sent to this Department at selvakumar.m13nic.in .
[ TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i) ]
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, the
(Group 'C') in the Staff Selection Commission, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement:- These rules may be called the Staff Selection Commission Group 'C'
"Multi Tasking Staff' Recruitment Rules, 2017.
They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of Posts, Classification and Scale of pay :- The number of posts, its classification and the Pay Level in Pay Matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in Column 2 to 4 of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and other Qualifications, etc.:- The method of recruitment to the said post, age limit, qualification and other matters relating to thereto shall be as specified in column 5 to 13 of the said Schedule;
4. Disqualification:- No person,
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said post. Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied, that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempts any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax :- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient to do so, it may, by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving:- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxations of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen or any other special category of persons in accordance with the orders issued by
the Central Government from time to time in this regard.