Outsourcing of Accounting Services in the Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board.
Department of Personnel and Training (Registration No. 2621)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi- 110003
Quotations for providing the accounting services on contract basis (for 3 years) are invited from Experienced Accounting Firms for maintenance of accounts of the Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (A Society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860). The firms must have at least 3 years experience in maintaining accounts of Government run institutions/societies. The Turnover of the society is around 2 to 3 crores per annum. Quotations may be submitted by 25.04.2017 in sealed cover along with all relevant documents regarding experience etc. The details of job requirement as well as Term & Conditions of the contract are attached.
Details of job requirement for providing Accounting Services1. The representative of the firm, well versed in the accounting procedures on tally software, will be made available in the CCSCSB during the normal office hours as all working days for looking after the day to day accounting work.
2. The representative of the firm will prepare the final accounts including the balance sheet of the society at the closing of the financial year and will assist in getting the same audited by the Chartered Accountants of the Society as well as from the auditors of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India and Internet audit.
3. The representative of the firm will help in preparing the Annual Budget of the Board.
4. The representative of the firm will attend CCSCSB's meeting as and when annual report/annual accounts are discussed.
5. The representative of the firm will study audit observations in respect of accounts of CCSCSB for the past period, maintain the records as per audit observations and also help in replying the audit observations.
6. The representative of the firm will make enrolment as well as payment of contribution of EPF & ESI and will file the return of ESI & EPF on behalf of CCSCSB & will provide full consultancy on related to EPF & ESI.
7. The representative of the firm will process filling of Income TaxlTDS return and undertake all other work relating to accounts/accounting procedures/statutory requirements.
8. The representative of the firm shall ensure that all the accounting correspondence is replied to without any delay. The firm will give timely reminder to individual/dealers/institutions/RSB's etc regarding information/documents/demands etc.
9. The CCSCSB will provide computer, printer, scanner, stationery and the accounting software (Tally) for undertaking the accounting work.
10. The representative of the firm will handle VAT- Returns, Registration, Renewal& GST (when applicable).
11 . The representative of the firm will assist in Tax Audit including 26AS, 3CB, 3CD etc.
12. The representative of the firm will prepare the Salary of Board Employees, including statutory deductions.
13. No extra amount would be paid for any new regulation/rule enforced by Govt. is
view of accounting related issue.
Term and Conditions of the contract1. The period of contract would be 3 years and the contract will not be renewed after the expiry of said period. Instead fresh quotations will be called where the firm already doing the job can also apply.
2. The firm will quote the monthly amount including service Tax to be charged from CCSCSB for providing accounting services. No request for increase in this amount shall be entertained during the entire period of 3 years engagement.
3. The firm shall ensure that its employees maintain discipline & exemplary behavior while working in CCSCSB.
4. The firm shall abide by all the prevalent labour law while deputing their employees for the work in CCSCSB.
5. On termination of the engagement period, the firm shall return all papers, documents and other proceedings belonging to and including those which are expected to be retained by the Board.
6. The engagement period can be terminated before its expiry by either of the parties serving one month notice on the other. CCSCS, However, reserves the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect foe the following reasons:
i. Due to misbehavior by the representative of the firm.7. In case of any dispute between the firm and the Board, the matter shall be put up to the President of the Board and his decision shall be final.
ii. On receipt of adverse repot from security/intelligence agencies or
iii. Breach of trust and involvement in any fraud, misappropriation or
embezzlement directly or indirectly by the firm or staff members.
iv. Any other reason on account of which the continuance of the
engagement is considered determinate to the interests of CCSCSB
Source : DoPT Ordes