DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES
Dated the 17th April, 2017
2. As the matter has been inordinately delayed, it is requested that action taken on the points pursuant to this Department's OM of even number dated 04.12.2012 may please be furnished to this Department urgently.
Subject: Recommendations of the Committee of Experts on Disciplinary & Vigilance Inquiries (Hota Committee).
The undersigned is directed to say that a meeting of Committee of Secretaries (CoS) under the chairmanship of Cabinet Secretary was held on 30.10.2012 on the above subject.The CoS , inter-alia, has recommended for compilation of the action taken by Ministries/Departments in compliance with the OM.s/Circulars issued in respect of the recommendations regarding :
- compliance to the standard check list while sending cases to UPSC for advice (DoP&T's OM No. 39011/12/2010-Estt.(B) dated 14 September; 2010);
- disposal of all pending cases for sanction of prosecution (DoP&T's OM No
372/64/2010-AVD-M dated 23 rd December, 2010);
- deciding all cases where disiplinary inquiry has been under contemplation.
(DoP&T's OM No. 372/55/2010-AVD-III dated 28 th December, 2010); and
- deciding all pending disciplinary inquiries (DoP&T's OM No. 372/55/2010 -AVD III dated 28th December, 2010.
It is, therefore, requesteasthat action taken on above points in your Ministry/Department pursuant to the aforesaid OMs of Do PT may be sent to this Department within one month from the date of issue of this OM.
Encl: As above
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India